14 Healthy Dieting and Wellness Tips
Eating healthy is not a difficult feat. Even if you can read plenty of information regarding what to eat, your life will be a whole lot easier if you can keep things simple. We all know how hard it is to decide what we put on our plate. It really is a challenge to figure out what we eat when life gets busy, we eventually end up eating all the nasty stuff and miss out on all the good stuff. These 14 simple tips can help you on your way to amazing health and wellness.
1. Eat your breakfast (break your fast) – boost your metabolism, minimize acid production, non-glycemic and low-sugar fruits and greens/ fruit juices; only eat light and alkalizing food.
2. Grazing-eating is eating five to six smaller meals daily than three large meals (every portion is about the size of the fist, not filling your entire plate with food).
3. Stay away from excessive coffee, alcohol, dairy, soda, SFA, and artificially-processed foods.
4. Choose organic food as much as possible and stay away from genetically-modified food if you can (less antibiotics, pesticides, and herbicides).
5. Concentrate on consuming more fresh fruits, vegetables, and lean meats. Try following a low-glycemic and gluten-free diet whenever possible to ensure you always have a healthy bowel and keep your blood sugar within normal range.
6. Avoid dead foods as much as you can, they are anything that is processed, refined, canned, or frozen (try restricting foods that are man-made from your diet whenever possible.
7. Avoid read meats, especially the ones that are overcooked (carcinogenic).
8. Refrain from eating when you are under stress, depressed, sick, or very emotional or tired, or when you are not really hungry, since this prevents digestion and results to fermentation.
9. Drink plenty of water to make sure your body stays hydrated.
10. Refrain from drinking lots of liquids – even water – together with your meals and ensure you drink any liquid ten minutes after eating – since it may dilute your body’s s digestive enzymes and interrupt proper digestion.
11. Mix your foods properly to achieve maximum nourishment as well as energy. Consider utilizing the Metabolic Typing approach.
12. Slowly eat your food and chew it completely.
13. Do not eat plenty of condensed foods especially animal products immediately before going to sleep.
14. Take supplementary vitamins to boost your diet for your excellent health if needed.
It may be challenging to start living healthy. However, nothing is impossible once you heed these tips and start making baby steps in the right direction. Once you start making these little steps towards healthy living, everything is easier after you have taken the first step.
The Key Elements of Great Health
Finding Ways To Keep Up With Health